Represented by Our Roseville Surrogacy Lawyers
Gestational surrogacy can be a life-changing experience for all parties involved. For gestational carriers, it can be rewarding to bring a baby into the world for intended parents. Bearing a child is not without risks, however, which is why it is important that you take care to protect your welfare before, during, and after your pregnancy.
Our attorneys at Cecil Cianci Law, PC represent gestational mothers during the surrogacy process. We advise clients of their options before they sign the surrogacy contract and advocate for clients when intended parents fail to fulfill the term of their agreement.
Defending Your Interests during All Stages
Whether you have altruistic or financial reasons for serving as a surrogate, our lawyers can ensure that you understand your obligations and protections you are provided under relevant California laws.
When you retain our services, we will:
- Educate you on your rights and requirements as a surrogate
- Review and submit the correct paperwork to your surrogacy agency
- Review, negotiate, and revise your surrogacy agreement with the intended parents
- With the aid of an expert, review healthcare policies for surrogacy coverage
- Ensure the intended parents transfer your monthly allowance and compensation in a timely fashion
Helping others welcome newborns into their families can be a joyous event. You can depend on our firm to examine all issues and discuss all possible outcomes with you. As your legal ally, we want you to understand the challenges and opportunities ahead before you commit to a course of action.
Strongly Representing Clients across Roseville, Sacramento & Surrounding Areas