- Firm Overview
- Our Staff
- Family Law
- Property Division
- Child Custody & Support
- Estate Planning
- Can the State Help in Collecting Overdue Child Support Payments?
- Stop Believing These Prenup Myths
- What Is Commingling with Property Division in California?
- How Child Support Is Impacted by Subsequent Spouse Income
- Experienced Legal Help Is Imperative with Surrogacy
- New California Law Addresses Pets When a Couple Gets a Divorce
- Dealing with the Consequences of Divorce Under the New Laws
- What Are the Options to Respond When Receiving a Divorce Summons?
- What Happens If a Parent Falls Behind on Child Support?
- Understanding Legal Custody and Physical Custody in California
- How Is Quasi-Community Property Handled in Property Division?
- Prenuptial Agreements Are on the Rise, for Good Reason
- Distinguishing Between Community and Separate Property
- Creating a Prenuptial Agreement for the Second Time Around
- We Handle Challenging Child Custody and Visitation Issues
- Angelina Jolie Seeks Increased Child Support from Brad Pitt
- What Counts as Income for Child Support Calculations?
- Domestic Violence Can Have a Strong Impact on Children
- How an Attorney Can Help with Surrogacy Agreements
- How Young Couples Can Benefit from Prenuptial Agreements
- Competent Legal Assistance When Dealing with Guardianship
- Football-Related Head Injuries Lead to Custody Dispute
- What You Need to Know About Divorce Litigation
- How to Reduce Divorce-Related Stress
- Property Division May Affect One's Credit
- 3 Tips for Finding a Good Surrogate Mother
- The Various Penalties for Nonpayment of Child Support
- California's Laws on Surrogacy Agreements
- We Provide Aggressive Advocacy in All Family Law Matters
- What Are the Processes Involved in Obtaining Guardianship?
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid During Child Custody Litigation
- Tips for Financial Success Before and After Divorce
- How Does Guardianship of a Child Differ from Adoption?
- What Factors May a Court Consider When Awarding Spousal Support?
- Strive for Equality When Dividing Property in a Divorce
- How the Best Interests of Your Child Are Determined in a Divorce
- What Are the Guidelines for Child Support in California?
- Family Law at the Bottom of This Embryo Issue
- Social Media Can Impact Your Divorce
- How Is Alimony Determined in California?
- Paying Child Support Means More Than Just Money
- Can Terminated Parental Rights Be Reinstated?
- Rosie O'Donnell and Wife Finalize Divorce, Custody Issues
- How Much Will I Owe? Determining Child Support in California
- What Can You Do to Make a Divorce Easier on Your Kids?
- Tips to Reduce Divorce-Related Stress
- Divorce Still Not Final for California's Former First Couple
- Get Peace of Mind with a Prenuptial Agreement
- Domestic Partnerships: When It's Time to Separate
- Looking for an Amicable Divorce Option? Consider Mediation.
- Cuoco and Sweeting Do a Social Media Cleanse
- What Does California Family Code Say About Child Support?
- Tips to Help You Deal with Custody Issues and Parenting Plans
- Stanford Love Triangle Triggers Job Losses
- What Are the Laws That Govern Divorce in California?
- Child Support Modifications and Legal Assistance
- Study: 43 Percent of People Don't Know Their Spouse's Salary
- Dividing Property in a Divorce Doesn't Have to Be Stresssful
- Domestic Partnerships and Separation Agreements
- Why Discussing Finances Before Marriage Is Essential
- What Does California Law Say About Child Custody?
- Prenuptial Agreements Aren't a Bad Topic of Discussion
- Long-Term Musical Couple Announces Split
- Family Law Issues Are Easier with the Right Representation
- Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Divorce After 4 Years
- Divorce Often Means Deciding Who Gets the Family Pet
- California Supreme Court Ruling Clarifies When Separation Occurs
- What's the Difference Between a Closed and an Open Adoption?
- Signing a Prenup Is a Must for Many Couples in California
- Requesting a Child Support Modification in California
- What Is a 'Long Duration'?
- Protect Your Interests During Your High-Asset Divorce
- The Economics of a Divorce
- Domestic Partnerships Get Shot in the Arm in the U.S.
- What Does Supervised Visitation Mean for Me?
- Don't Forget Your Estate Planning Documents When Divorcing
- Testing Needed to Determine Child Support in California
- Take the Time to Make Sure Your Prenuptial Agreement Is Valid
- Why Do Couples Get Prenups? For More Reasons That You Might Think
- How to Help Your Child Make It Through a Divorce in California
- Same-Sex Marriage Legal in CA, but Some Judges Slow to Catch Up
- Addressing Retirement Account Division During Divorce
- Reality TV's Top Socialite Couple Seeking Divorce with No Prenup
- Ex-Wife of NBA Star Seeks 13 Years of Child Support in Advance
- Will the Affordable Care Act Cause a Spike in the Divorce Rate?
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search