Limited Scope Representation
Provided by Our Roseville Family Law Attorneys
In most situations, a family law attorney will provide comprehensive legal representation that covers divorce proceedings, child custody, child support, and other matters that an individual needs to address. While this is helpful for some of our clients, others desire more limited representation that covers only one or two areas. Our firm offers both options.
If you need counsel or advice on only one aspect of your legal picture, the attorneys at Cecil Cianci Law, PC can help. Known as limited scope representation or partial representation, this a la carte method of representation can be convenient and cost-effective. In order to protect the interests of clients, it is also regulated by California law: An attorney must file a notice of limited scope representation with a court, delineating his or her specific responsibilities on behalf of a client.
Get the Level of Advice & Representation You Need
At Cecil Cianci Law, PC, our family law attorneys in Roseville provide limited scope representation and consultation with regard to numerous areas of divorce, domestic partnership dissolution, and other important family law matters.
Our competencies include:
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution, allowing us to advise you in your efforts to reach fair agreements with the other party.
- The negotiation of child custody or visitation arrangements.
- Handling child support or spousal support arrangements, as well as petitions for modification of an existing custody or support order.
- Drafting settlement agreements.
- Motion drafting for specific purposes.
- Attending a limited amount of hearings for a specific purpose.
Helping People across Roseville, Sacramento & Surrounding Areas
Our knowledgeable lawyers offer services based on a discounted retainer or on an hourly basis. Contact us online or call (916) 675-3866 to schedule a reduced-fee legal consultation with our family law attorneys in Roseville. You can count on us for all your needs.