Divorce Mediation in Roseville
Providing Mutually Beneficial & Cost-Effective Solutions
There are numerous ways to legally end a marriage or domestic partnership, some of which prove to be less stressful, less damaging, and less expensive than others. If you could choose how to divorce or dissolve your partnership, you would probably want to make the process as cost-effective as possible, and you would probably want your voice to be heard clearly with regard to details that will affect your and your children's future.
In a typical divorce, one spouse files for dissolution, opposing lawyers present their cases, and decisions about critical matters are ultimately made by a judge who does not intimately know the people involved. Some people find this method unacceptable, choosing instead to use mediation.
The important benefits of divorce mediation include:
- It is a non-adversarial approach which allows both sides to work out their own divorce arrangements outside of court with the help of an experienced attorney-mediator.
- It gives you the ability to talk through the needs of children and develop fair custody arrangements.
- It gives you the ability to negotiate the equitable division of assets and debts, as well as to come to an agreement on child support and spousal support matters.
- It gives you privacy regarding personal issues.
- It has lower attorney costs than traditional divorce litigation.
Amicable, Equitable & Inexpensive
At Cecil Cianci Law, PC, our Roseville mediators can assist you in facilitating a divorce or domestic partnership dissolution that is amicable, equitable, and relatively inexpensive. We have worked successfully with many couples wanting to end their marriage while maintaining control of their own lives.
If you are currently engaged in mediation with another attorney, we can serve as independent counsel to make sure that your arrangements and agreements are fair.
Also Serving Clients across Roseville, Sacramento & Surrounding Areas
When it comes to navigating difficult legal matters that affect your family, mediation can be a powerful tool. Contact us online or call (916) 675-3866 to schedule a reduced-fee consultation with an attorney knowledgeable in California divorce mediation. You can count on our Roseville mediators for all your family law needs.