Domestic Partnership Dissolution Lawyers in Roseville
Providing Strong Representation to Clients across Roseville, Sacramento & Surrounding Areas
California law affords same-sex couples the same rights, privileges, and obligations as heterosexual couples. When same-sex marriages and domestic partnerships end, the same concerns need to be addressed: Legal status, living arrangements, property division, child custody, and child support, among others.
If you are seeking an attorney who is not only LGBT friendly but also experienced in handling the legal challenges inherent to domestic partnership dissolution and same-sex divorce, we can help.
Protect Your Legal Rights. Make Equitable Arrangements.
At Cecil Cianci Law, PC, we are effective advocates for LGBT couples and families.
Our attorneys can represent you in all matters related to domestic partnership dissolution and same-sex divorce, including:
- Dissolution of marriage, domestic partnership dissolution, or legal separation. Our firm can protect your legal rights and assist you in facilitating the smoothest possible relationship transition.
- Division of property. We can help you understand your options regarding property and negotiate fair division of all types of assets, including real property, retirement accounts, and professional practices, as well as debts.
- Child custody and visitation. Our lawyers can help you establish child custody rights and develop equitable parenting plan arrangements.
- Child support and spousal support. As part of the dissolution process, we can help you establish or modify child support or alimony agreements that are fair and sustainable.
- Mediation, collaborative law, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Contact Our Domestic Partnership Dissolution Attorneys in Roseville, Sacramento & Surrounding Areas
The attorneys at Cecil Cianci Law, PC can provide knowledgeable advice on a full range of LGBT family law matters, including complex high-asset divorce and custody disputes. Contact us online or call (916) 675-3866 to schedule a reduced-fee legal consultation. You can rely on our domestic partnership dissolution lawyers in Roseville to provide you with well-informed advice and personalized representation.