Sacramento Dispute Resolution Attorneys
There are numerous ways to legally end a marriage or domestic partnership, some of which prove to be less stressful, less damaging and less expensive than others. If you could choose how to divorce or dissolve your partnership, you would probably want to make the process as cost-effective as possible, and you would probably want your voice to be heard clearly with regard to details that will affect your (and your children's) future.
In a typical divorce, one spouse files for dissolution, opposing lawyers present their cases, and decisions about critical matters are ultimately made by a judge who does not actually know the people involved. Some people find this method unacceptable, choosing instead to use mediation. The important benefits of divorce mediation include:
- A non-adversarial approach that allows both sides to work out their own divorce arrangements outside of court with the help of an experienced attorney-mediator
- The ability to talk through the needs of children and develop fair custody arrangements
- The ability to negotiate the equitable division of assets and debts, and to come to agreement on child support and spousal support matters
- Privacy regarding personal issues
- Lower attorney costs than traditional divorce litigation
Amicable, Equitable and Inexpensive
At the Law Office of Cecil & Cianci, PC, our attorneys are skilled divorce mediators who can assist you in facilitating a divorce or domestic partnership dissolution that is amicable, equitable and relatively inexpensive. We have worked successfully with many couples wanting to end their marriage while maintaining control of their own lives.
If you are currently engaged in mediation with another attorney, we can serve as independent consulting counsel to make sure that your arrangements and agreements are fair. The Honorable Thomas M. Cecil (Ret.) also can provide the services of a private judge, which will provide maximum privacy and convenience.
Contact the Roseville Divorce Mediation Attorneys of Cecil & Cianci
When it comes to navigating difficult legal matters that affect your family, mediation can be a powerful tool. Contact us to schedule a reduced-fee consultation with an attorney experienced in California divorce mediation.