Sacramento Same-Sex Marriage Dissolution Attorneys
California law has afforded many same-sex couples the same rights, privileges and obligations as heterosexual couples in recent years. When same-sex marriages and domestic partnerships end, the same concerns need to be addressed: legal status, living arrangements, property division, child custody and child support, among others.
If you are seeking an attorney who is not only LGBT friendly but also experienced in handling the legal challenges inherent to domestic partnership dissolution and same-sex divorce, we can help.
Protect Your Legal Rights. Make Equitable Arrangements.
At the Law Office of Cecil & Cianci, PC, we are experienced advocates for LGBT couples and families. Our attorneys can represent you in all legal matters related to domestic partnership dissolution and same-sex divorce, including:
- Dissolution of marriage, domestic partnership dissolution or legal separation: Our firm will protect your legal rights and assist you in facilitating the smoothest possible relationship transition.
- Division of property: We can help you understand your options regarding property and negotiate fair division of all types of assets, including real property, retirement accounts and professional practices, as well as debts.
- Child custody and visitation: Our lawyers can help you establish child custody rights and develop equitable parenting plan arrangements.
- Child support and spousal support: As part of the dissolution process, we can help you establish or modify child support or alimony agreements that are fair and sustainable.
- Mediation, collaborative law and other forms of alternative dispute resolution
Roseville Domestic Partnership Dissolution Attorneys
The attorneys at Cecil & Cianci, PC, can provide knowledgeable advice on a full range of GLBT family law matters, including complex high-asset divorce and custody disputes. Contact us to schedule a reduced-fee legal consultation.